Monday 9 January 2012

Around the World

One of my books - with illustrations by Ruth Ohi - was recently mentioned in a totally interesting way on Momo Celebrates Time To Read.  I'm not sure how to put the link to it here, so you'll see the blog's URL  posted below.

Momo lives in Sydney Australia and mentioned that we met in Sundre, Alberta, Canada many years ago when she was on teacher exchange far from home and I was doing author visits close to my home...relatively speaking.  
I remember meeting her!   How wonderful to reconnect in this way. It's also spurred me into starting my own blog...we'll see how long it lasts.  If nothing else, I'm happy to celebrate a reconnection and I'm delighted to pass along her blogs URL below to others who enjoy the great world of children's literature.  Enjoy!


http://momotimetoread.blogspot.com/2012/01/nicholas-at-library-by-hazel-hutchins.html

No comments:

Post a Comment